Fascinating Locations in Australia
Australia is one of the best countries to tour in the in the world due to its wide range of exciting sites. These exciting sites include both natural landscapes and the beautiful Australian cities. Below is a list of the most fascinating locations in Australia that you should consider touring:
• Great Ocean Road: This spectacular and eye-catching road is situated near Melbourne. It is considered to be one of the most spectacular roads in the world. This road was built in the memory of soldiers who died during World War II. This exciting road runs for 250 km. The most amazing bit about this spectacular road is that it passes through lonely beaches and beautiful cliffs. There are numerous attraction sites along this great road. The Otway Park for instance is very good for those who love hiking. The Campbell Park is another great site .It is well known for rocks jutting.
• Royal Botanic Gardens: These botanic gardens were initially established in Sidney in 1816 by Governor Bligh. The Royal Botanic Gardens are located near the center of Sydney Opera House and downtown Sidney. Due to their location, they give a stark contrast to the neighbouring urban area. The gardens constitute of more than 7500 species of plants which covers 35 hectares of land. Various exciting events take place in the Royal Botanic Gardens throughout the year, some of these activities include: guided walks, art instruction, Aboriginal heritage tours and touring of the historic Government House.
• Kangaroo Island: This is the 3rd largest island in Australia. It is located adjacent to Tasmania Island. Since the island is not accessible by road, one has to board a ferry from Adelaide. The Kangaroo Island is an exciting place to visit especially with kids. This is due to the wonderful wildlife offered by this island. If you visit this island, you are able to spot albino wallabies, little blue penguins, sea lions etc. Your kids will enjoy feeding the penguins at sunset if at all they are animal lovers.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge: This is a spectacular bridge which is situated on a natural harbour. You will find lovers of adventures walking across the summit of the bridge. The bridge is constructed with steel. It has a hanger like design. For those who have the guts to climb the bridge, they experience a very wide view of the lovely city. Since this great bridge is situated centrally, 20% of Sydney’s population can see the beautiful as often as possible.
• The Great Barrier Reef: This is among the first places you should consider visiting in Australia. Get yourself an Australian Visa and let you and your family experience the rich bio-diversity offered by this beautiful Reef. It is considered to be the largest in the world. In the reef, you will come across the flat back turtle, crocodiles, turtles etc. if you also love birds you will not be disappointed by visiting this reef. It has very many species of beautiful birds that you will really love watching. If you have not toured Australia, you are missing a lot.