Today was a nice slow day after Oktoberfest in Munich. :)
- Ate breakfast at the Contiki Hotel in Munich.
- At dinner in Hopfgarten in Austrian Tyrol at the Contiki Hotel.
- We left Munich, Germany mid-morning and surprising no one had hangovers. German beer is great! :)
- We ate lunch at a cafe with a:) It was pretty tasty food!
- After lunch, we drove to the River Inns and went White Water Rafting. It was great. First time for me to raft in Austria and the water was ice cold.
- The weather was pretty cold and it was raining. I jumped in the river a few times and I was pushed in several more times. The river was ice cold!
- During the rafting we joined up rafts and pushed each other into the frigid water.
- We arrived in Hopfgarten at dinner time and enjoyed a reasonable home cooked meal.
- In the evening, we drank at the hotel bar and then went to a local pub called the Silver Bullet.