May 19th, 2005 Lucerne, Switzerland
Today was a awesome day of exploring Lucerne on our own.Ate a horrible breakfast at the Mount Pilatus hotel.
- Ate some bratwurst in the city of Zurich.
- Ate an ok dinner at the Mount Pilatus hotel.
- We took the gondola down to Lucerne and proceeded to the train station to go to the City of Zurich which is the largest city in Switzerland.
- IN Zurich, we discovered that a big mac at mcdonalds cost like 25 swiss francs of 26 canadian dollars.
- Lucerne really was a beautiful little city. It was a nice relaxing day of walking and shopping. The cruise really showed off the beauty of the surrounding area.
- After the cruise, we returned to Mount Pilatus and did another easy hike. Most people went along and it was a lot of fun.
- We watched a movie in the evening and that was it.